The Austin Mortgage Report came back strong with 13 year real estate Ace, Patrick Birdsong with Realty Austin! Patrick shared some insight on his 4 part series "Where to find deals in a HOT Austin Housing Market"!
Listen to the in-depth interview with Real Estate expert Patrick Birdsong as he discusses his 4-part series about How to find "HOT" deals in Austin! Contact Patrick: https://twitter.com/patrickbirdsong
You may have heard that USDA loans may be delayed in central Texas due to a funding lapse at the Rural Development Dept on Oct 1, 2014. While it's true that USDA will not issue funds for new loan commitments during this time, rest assured that Supreme Lending will continue to close and fund USDA loans and Austin and surrounding areas during this time!
USDA loans offer 100% financing for parts of Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, Burnet and other counties in Texas. To view the eligible areas go to this link and search for the "Future Eligible" areas. See below for a snapshot of the USDA Eligible areas.
Contact me for more details or to get qualified for a USDA loan click here.
We had a great conversation with real estate professional Pam Vaillancourt of Realty Force on Wednesday! We got into an eye-opening conversation about using your IRA to purchase real estate in Central Texas. Here are a few of the facts!
- There are over $19 Trillion in retirement plans in the US.
- Less than 3% of those funds are allocated into alternative assests like real estate.
- They are the most untapped funds, 4 out of 10 homes in the US have IRA'S
- Most people have been misinformed that they would have to pay penalties or taxes if they direct these savings into assets outside of wall street.
- Custodial companies typically restrict their clients's investment choices to publically traded options only.
- Individuals may feel the total amount invested in their retirement fund is inadequate to purchase real estate.
- Many listeners may think that they are not in a financial position to invest in real estate. Here are three options to fund an SD IRA real estate purchase:
Feel free to contact us at our office for any questions: 512-524-8310
Check out the interview portion of the show with Pam Vaillencourt of Realty Force!
In this weeks episode we talk about the 3 Steps to qualify a prospect for busy agents. We also spend some time with House Talk Radio host Joel Douglas and get a pulse on the real estate market. Check it out!
In this episode we talk about Loan programs for First Time Home Buyers including Texas down payment assistance programs. We also had a very great discussion with real estate expert Denis Soles! Check it out!
John explains some top reasons of why you should buy a home now and not wait!
Check out the conversation between two generations as John, Mike and Joel try to figure out what is stopping the younger demographic from buying a home!